There’s no way you’ve ever been in Thessaloniki looking for the perfect coffee spot and never heard of Poco Loco. There’s also no way you are a sweet lover and never tasted locomas. Thank God, these two combine and give you the chance to visit a little “paradise” downtown!
Poco Loco is located at Agias Sophias Street and more specifically, at a picturesque sidewalk made out of a movie! Its location fits perfectly with its size and decorations and they both create the perfect feeling of coziness that you are looking for. The place is ideal both for summertime and for the cold days of winter, as you have the chance to choose whether you want to sit inside or outside! Either way, I assure you that you’ll experience the most sweet adventure of all!
As for the menu, it is the true meaning of #foodporn! In Poco Loco, you’ll have the chance to taste drinks and sweets that seem as they came out of a fairytale. Here are some of the highlights:
- Locomas; (cold or hot) chocolate drink with a donut on top
- Pocone; cold coffee inside a chocolate cone
- Homemade Lemonade; Refreshing cold lemonade, made of 100% fresh lemonade juice
- Chococup; Cold chocolate drink served inside an eatable chocolate drinking glass
- Unicorn cupcakes; Delicious cupcakes with colorful toppings
- Pancakes; Fresh pancakes served in numerous flavorful combinations
I could go on forever but I’m sure by now you are already on the way to discover the menu by yourself!
If you are a coffee addict or a sweet lover, then this is the place for you!
See you there, then!
P.S.: Don’t forget to take pictures! Poco Loco is truly an instagramer’s happy place!