is the second-largest city in Egypt, extending about 32 km along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in the north central part of the country.
Founded in 331 BC by 25-year-old Alexander the Great, it is the stuff of legend. Its towering Pharos lighthouse, marking the ancient harbour’s entrance, was one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and its Great Library was considered the archive of ancient knowledge. Alas, fate dealt the city a spate of cruel blows. The Pharos collapsed and the Great Library was torched. Part of the ancient city disappeared under the sea and part under the modern city, so there are few visible remains of the glorious past.
- Only 1 winner wins one (1) cruise trip for two (2) people for two (2) days in Alexandria, Egypt.
- The Giveaway starts on the 29th of September 2019 and ends on the 8th of October 2019 at 23:59.
- The trip will take place from the 18th until the 21st of October 2019.
- The cruise ship departs from the port of Limassol.
- All data will be confidential
- The participants should be above 18 years old.
- The winner will be picked within 1 day after the end of the Giveaway with the online algorithm ((https://commentpicker.com/).
- Participation is valid only if the participant has followed the 3 steps
- The prize is personal and can not be transferred to anyone else.
- The prize can not be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The winner must own a valid passport.
- The El Stories and Salamis Tours LTD will contact the winner directly with private message on Instagram for further details.
- The ruffle will pick 3 winners but only the 1st will win the big prize. In case the 1st winner doesn’t reply or doesn’t wish the prize, the prize will be transferred to the 2nd winner and then the 3rd.
- Instagram accounts participating have to be real.
- The cruise includes accommodation in an E-class cabin with bathroom, toilet and sink as well as all of the meals on the cruise ship.
- The cruise includes accommodation in the same E-class cabin for a kid under the age of 12 for free.
- The cruise is valid only for the dates mentioned above.
- Taxes or other services, as well as the trips that can be purchased during the booking are not included.
- Salamis Tours Ltd has the right to cancel or change the cruise ship or the itinerary of the cruise ship without a warning.